<strong>PERFORATED WINDOW GRAPHICS (STOREFRONT)</strong>
Always Quality Work
DC Design and Media is committed to providing quality work that holds value for our clients. This page outlines our warranty policies for easy client understanding. Should you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.
- Laminated graphics 1 year warranty: Covers peeling, excessive fading, and cracking.
- No warranty against peeling or abrasion on windows that move or slide. DC Design and Media does not recommend windows that have window perforated vinyl applied to them.
<strong>VEHICLE LETTERING ( DYE-CUT VINYL ON WINDOWS OR PAINTED SURFACES)</strong>
- 2 year warranty: covers, excessive fading and cracking.
- No warranty on chrome, diamond plated, or other metalized films.
- See “care sheet” for proper care and cleaning.
- No warranty. Banners are considered temporary signs.
<strong>EXTERIOR SIGNS AND DECALS ( WAYFINDING, DYE-CUT GRAPHICS, ACRYLIC, ALUMINUM, AND COMPOSITE SIGNS)</strong>
- 2 year warranty: Covers peeling, excessive fading, and cracking.
- 2 year warranty: covers installation (peeling, cracking, lifting), fading, discoloration, and blistering.
- 3 year warranty when ceramic coated (gold package): covers installation (peeling, cracking, lifting), fading, discoloration, and blistering.
- Damaged areas will be trimmed back, patched in or replaced if needed.
<strong>PERFORATED WINDOW GRAPHICS (VEHICLES)</strong>
- 1 year warranty: covers peeling, excessive fading and cracking.
- No warranty on windows that move or slide. Graphics that are exposed to window wipers are not warrantied.
- Damage caused from vandalism, forces of nature is not covered under our warranty.
- Warranty repairs will be done at DC design and media facility or at the site where they were installed.
- Any type of tampering with the graphics installed will void all warranty.
- Removal of graphics or wraps prior to the end of the warranty period is guaranteed not to damage OEM painted surfaces. If graphics are removed post-expiration of the warranty, no guarantee for the vehicle surface condition is given.
- If surfaces are not covered with OEM paint, no warranty is provided.
- Freshly painted vehicles must wait a minimum of 30 days before it gets wrapped in temperatures.