<strong>PERFORATED WINDOW GRAPHICS (STOREFRONT)</strong>
Always Quality Work
- Laminated graphics 1 year warranty: Covers peeling, excessive fading, and cracking.
- No warranty against peeling or abrasion on windows that move or slide. DC Design and Media does not recommend windows that have window perforated vinyl applied to them.
<strong>VEHICLE LETTERING ( DYE-CUT VINYL ON WINDOWS OR PAINTED SURFACES)</strong>
- 2 year warranty: covers, excessive fading and cracking.
- No warranty on chrome, diamond plated, or other metalized films.
- See “care sheet” for proper care and cleaning.
- No warranty. Banners are considered temporary signs.
<strong>EXTERIOR SIGNS AND DECALS ( WAYFINDING, DYE-CUT GRAPHICS, ACRYLIC, ALUMINUM, AND COMPOSITE SIGNS)</strong>
- 2 year warranty: Covers peeling, excessive fading, and cracking.
- 2 year warranty: covers installation (peeling, cracking, lifting), fading, discoloration, and blistering.
- 3 year warranty when ceramic coated (gold package): covers installation (peeling, cracking, lifting), fading, discoloration, and blistering.
- Damaged areas will be trimmed back, patched in or replaced if needed.
<strong>PERFORATED WINDOW GRAPHICS (VEHICLES)</strong>
- 1 year warranty: covers peeling, excessive fading and cracking.
- No warranty on windows that move or slide. Graphics that are exposed to window wipers are not warrantied.
- Damage caused from vandalism, forces of nature is not covered under our warranty.
- Warranty repairs will be done at DC design and media facility or at the site where they were installed.
- Any type of tampering with the graphics installed will void all warranty.
- Removal of graphics or wraps prior to the end of the warranty period is guaranteed not to damage OEM painted surfaces. If graphics are removed post-expiration of the warranty, no guarantee for the vehicle surface condition is given.
- If surfaces are not covered with OEM paint, no warranty is provided.
- Freshly painted vehicles must wait a minimum of 30 days before it gets wrapped in temperatures.